Version 0.21.5 is our monthly release for June 2017. We’ve added a few new features and we’ve fixed a number of user-reported issues. As always, we greatly appreciate you’re feedback, so please let us know what you like, don’t like and would like to see in “Project Glimpse Node Edition”.
- A request filtering UI, allowing filtering of requests based on HTTP method, status code and document type.
- Support for the debug library, so all log statements written through debug will appear on Glimpse’s log tab.
- Better naming for anonymous middleware in serve-index, serve-static and serve-favicon.
- Notification “toasts” in the Glimpse Client & the Glimpse HUD when a new version of Glimpse is available.
- Support for the Glimpse HUD in static HTML responses.
- Removed the “request overview” panel, and replaced it with a small request status bar at the top of the request details.
Fixes for customer reported issues:
- #98 where Glimpse would crash under certain circumstances when “asynchronous context” was lost.
- #107 where Glimpse would cause an error if HTTP client requests called
- #108 where Glimpse would lose “asynchronous context” when running with redis.
- #112 where Glimpse would interfere with applications running Loopback.
- #113 where Glimpse would interfere when using Amazon’s AWS-SDK.
Again, thanks to everyone who submitted feedback or bugs, and a special shout out to those who reported the issues fixed above:
Thanks for your support & keep the feedback coming!
@mike-kaufman & the Project Glimpse Team