This is a small update for Project Glimpse: Node Edition version 0.22.13 to address some fixes that we couldn’t get in the last release.
- Fixes to address cases where Glimpse would report incorrect data for 304 requests
- Update to allow Glimpse to report submillisecond timing for Redis commands
- Fix where content could be clipped in sub tabs
- Fix how Glimpse renders starting time in Data access timeline
- Fix for Edge where blue background was applied for JSON Tree icons
- Fix where Glimpse would allow you to select an items row in the timeline tab in some cases
- Fix padding on how status code is displayed in Web services tab when no value is present
- Fix version check to not show update icon if not needed
Thanks for your support & keep the feedback coming!
@avanderhoorn & the Project Glimpse Team